KIDS CLUB CRAFT
What you will need:
- 2 pieces of construction paper; green stem and red for the cherries
- Scissors (we recommend to use safety scissors when working with young children)
- Glue stick or stapler
- Cut out a stem + leaf shape from the green paper to represent the cherry stems. Note: make sure there are 2 stems coming down from the leaves. (use image for reference)
- Next, cut 2 strips from the red paper that are 2 inches in width and 8 inches long (or the width of the paper).
- Take the 2 red strips, and bend them to create a circle. Then staple or glue so they remain in a circle.
- Next, take your stem cut out, and staple or glue to the red circles (cherries)
- Let dry if necessary.
- You now have a Cherry Pairs!
- Repeat to create second pair.