KIDS CLUB CRAFT
What you will need:
- 2 pieces of construction paper (light green and brown)
- Scissors (we recommend to use safety scissors when working with young children)
- Craft Glue liquid or stick
- Pipe cleaners (preferably brown)
- Black and green marker
- Cut out 2 avocado shaped pieces from the light green paper.
- On each avocado, use the green marker to color a border around the avocado.
- Cut out 2 smaller circles from the brown paper to make your avocado seeds.
- On each seed, draw a smiley face using a black marker.
- Take four pipe cleaners and cut them in half. Bend four pieces like arms, and four pieces like legs (use images for reference).
- Next, take the craft glue, and place four droplets of glue onto the avocado. (use images for reference)
- Place the arm shaped pipe cleaners on the top of glue droplets, and the leg shaped pieces on the bottom glue droplets.
- You now have dancing avocados.